Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wedding Bliss


Three years ago today, I married my best friend.  It was truly the best day of our lives.  Yes, it was a little hot outside, (glad it wasn't as hot as it is today)  We were surrounded with about 150 of our closest family and friends, we truly are blessed. 

My day started really early, there was hair, makeup and getting into that dress, that every little girls dreams about wearing.  I was a little nervous, about the ceremony, so many things to try and remember, but the high light was definitely walking down the aisle to meet my future husband. 

Andy's day started off not as early of course, not as much preparation to do, but still had to get ready for the biggest day of his life.  He was nervous, as well, and looked so stunning standing at the end of the aisle.

We had a full Catholic mass ceremony, and it went pretty well, and Andy and I didn't forget any of our lines, so that was good.  Next was of course signing our marriage license, and pictures.  A lot of pictures.  Then it was off to the reception for the party and eating.

This was truly the best day of our lives, and I am so thankful and blessed that I have a great husband/dad, that works hard and supports his family.  I love you with all my heart.  Happy Anniversary!!

1 comment:

  1. What a flashback for those pictures. You looked so beautiful Cassandra!!

    ReplyDelete