Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Another Ultrasoud

 Today I had to go for another ultrasound.  This time I had to go to the level 2, where they deal with high risk pregnancy and what not.  I have had two other ultrasounds already this month, so this was the third.  The first time I went for my ultrasound was to check for the baby's anatomy, and get some measurements.  Well they couldn't get all the measurements they needed, because baby was positioned in an awkward position and was not being very cooperative.  So I made another appointment a week later.  This time they could get what they wanted, however, to the technician baby's bladder was measuring smaller then it should.  So they wanted a second opinion, so they sent me to the level 2 ultrasound.  I was there once before when I was pregnant with Calleigh, so I new the drill.  Well all is fine, it turns out that every time they go to measure the bladder, baby has released the fluids from its bladder.  They watched the liquid go into the bladder and come back out, so we know that it functions the right way.  So we have nothing to worry about now.  We got some good pictures of baby.  

1 comment:

  1. The ultra sounds today are so amazing. Picture is so sweet. Glad all is ok!

    ReplyDelete