Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A chocolate mess

This morning Calleigh woke up, not really feeling herself.  We had breakfast, but that didn't last long, she vomited all over the floor.  My first thought was on no, she is getting what Andy had last week.  Which I was in no mood of dealing with.  It was a one time deal today, I figure she drank her cold milk really fast this morning, and with an empty tummy you know it can never be good.  Nevertheless, she went on her regular day, jumping and running around the house.  I was trying to have her relax, no such luck.  Towards the end of the day, she wanted a chocolate pudding, she has had them before, and has always made a mess, but today I was able to capture one picture.  She had chocolate all over her face and she was trying to lick it off.  It was very cute.

P.S don't mind the big bruise she has on her forehead, she fell off the chair on Friday and it just looks very nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment