Friday, June 17, 2011

First Library Visit



Today Calleigh and I and two girls I work with went to the library.  We first got to sign up for a library card.  That was easy.  Then it was off to find some books.  The older girls that I work with, wanted books on The Brain and spiders, so we found them some books.  Then it was Calleigh's turn to find some books.  She was so excited, she was pulling all different kinds of books off the shelves.  I think she was a little overwhelmed with the amount of books there were.  Then towards the end of our visit, I asked her if she wanted to take any books home, she promptly said "yes".  She was pulling books off the shelve and handing them to me saying "take home, take home"  She had so many.  I limited her to four books, and she was just as happy.  On our way out she was holding one of her books, "Clifford the Big red dog".  I think we will have to go again and maybe next time just sit and read some books.  She really enjoyed her first trip to the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment