Saturday, June 25, 2011

Swimming at/with Grandma

 Before coming over to my mom's house, I asked Calleigh, "Do you want to go to Grandma's swim?" She promptly started taking off her pants and tried to put her bathingsuit on.  I told her just to wait until we got to grandma's.  Well we got to grandma's and walked into the house and started undressing herself.  I guess she just really wanted to go swimming.  Calleigh has so much fun jumping into the water.  She will stand at the side and say "one, two, three, go" then she jumps in the water and goes under the water and everything.  She loves to kick her feet and make big splashes.  I think the swimming lessons have really helped her become more comfortable in the water.  We look forward to going to Grandma Barb's and Grandpa Jerry's to try out their little slide into their pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment