Friday, June 3, 2011

Baby Streit #2

19 weeks
Today was a very exciting day at our house, we got to see our baby again at our ultrasound.  It always so exciting to see them move and hear their little heart beat.  Andy wasn't sure if he was going to make it time, but that ultrasound tech help off about 10 minutes before she started so he could be there.  I was so grateful that she was able to do so, he walked in just as she was getting started.  As she placed the prob on my belly, I came over with joy and excitement, knowing that everything is still looking good and okay.  We heard the heart beat which brought tears to my eyes of course.  Its just a remarkable experience knowing that you created something that is growing inside your body, and that one day this little child will be running around and talking and making your life a complete joy.  We still did not find out what we are having and will not find out, until he/she comes out.  Baby is very low in my pelvis and with that, the ultrasound tech was not able to get all the necessary measurements needed, so I will be going back next week for another look, to see if she can get the measurements she is looking for.  As of right now I am measuring at 20 weeks and 4 days, so will see how long that will last. 


Along with seeing our little one for the first time, Andy also got to feel this little kick for the first time this week.  He placed his hand on my belly and it started kicking right away, he was amazed at how much it actually moves.  We have had a very exciting day/week, we are very excited to share it with all of you.

2 comments:

  1. Hello to my niece/nephew!!!! You can tell me what you are, I won't tell mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so funny how everyone else wants to find out and we (the parents) are totally fine with not finding out until birth day.hehe

    ReplyDelete