Thursday, June 16, 2011

Daddy and Calleigh

Today Andy had the day off, and I had a lunch date with my girlfriend, and then off the the rink.  So Andy and Calleigh had a nice day.  Our morning started with swimming of course, and Calleigh did a great job today.  She was jumping in the water and kicking her legs.  Not as much crying today, and the last few days.  That means she is getting used to it...right.  Once home from swimming I had to leave for my lunch date, but Andy was home, and made Mac and Cheese for lunch her favorite.  Then it was nap time.  However, this little stinker but, decided that she didn't want to have a nap today, she wanted to sit her crib and talk away.  I later came home, and she was happy as can be, so I got her out of bed.  Andy and Calleigh played some more and read lots of stories.  I think they had a great day together.

No comments:

Post a Comment