Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Music in the Car

Our car rides are never the same now.  A couple of days ago, Calleigh was trying to say a word that I haven't heard her try and say before.  She was say "seek" which was completely driving me crazy, because I couldn't for the life of me figure out what she was trying to say.  Finally it hit me, we were driving in the car and I put a CD on to listen to and she got all excited.  I realized that she was trying to say CD.  Well, ever since then our car rides have never been the same.  We have to listen to a CD, not any ordinary music CD it has to be a kid CD.  And to make it worse, if she doesn't like a particular song, she tells you "next, next" and repeats it until you turn it to the next song.  Andy thinks its absolutely hilarious that I have to listen to these CD's.  But if it makes her happy when we are in the car then of course I will do it. Being the good mom that I am, we listen to the songs, and my goodness, I really appreciate the rare time I get to drive in the car by myself, without having to listen or sing the song "Hot potato" by the Wiggles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment