Thursday, May 5, 2011

Our Exciting News!!!

The Streit Family is proud to announce that we will be expecting baby Streit #2 on October 24.  That puts me at about 15 weeks along.

I have been feeling pretty good with this one.  I have had no morning sickness, just the odd nausea here and there, but mostly really no side affects.  However, a few weeks ago, we had a little scare, I got up to use the restroom, and a huge gush of blood started running down my leg.  Off to the ER we went.  They did blood work, urine sample, and ultrasound.  Everything was completely normal and fine.  They figure, as my uterus has been getting bigger it could have been a little cell left over from my last period.  Nevertheless, it was very scaring.  I was ordered to take it easy, and try not to do much lifting.  Hard for me, but we have managed.  Things are good, now, just got back from the doctor today and everything looks good.

Once again with this one we will not be finding out what we will be having!!!  We are excited, and trilled to be giving Calleigh a little brother or sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment