Sunday, May 29, 2011

A little Imagination

Today Calleigh pushed all her chairs from her table into the living room.  I am not sure why she does this, however, some times acts like a train saying "chooochooo", than others, well, she just pushes the chairs together, I am sure to just make a mess.  Today she pushed them together, but then mom and dad a great idea, to make a little fort with them.  We got a blanket and draped it over the top of the chairs.  I showed her how she could go inside and be under the blanket.  She looked at me with a big smile on her face and said, "that's neat".  She of course had to get all her animals, and books to put in the fort.  Well dad got in on the action as well and joined her to the best of his ability.  I think it was the highlight of her day, we will see if she does it again tomorrow.  It was pretty adorable.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that looks fun! I bet her and Austin are going to make some great forts in the future.

    ReplyDelete