Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Shoes, Shoes, and hockey, Eh!!!



Well today Calleigh thought it would be so fun, to take all my shoes out of my closet, and try them all on.  She loved to walk around the the house listening to them bang on the floor.  She especially loved the pink ones.  I asked her to get me a pair to wear and she brings me a pair of pink ones.  Too cute, some times I really do think she likes to be a girly girl.


Aidan LOVES hockey.  I really think that love is an understatement.  He loves to play with some of Calleigh's little sticks and balls.  Tonight, while the Stanley Cup finals was on, Aidan sat on Grandpa's lap and INTENTLY watched the game until it was over.  Once the game was over he was back to squirming around like he always does.  I think we might have a future hockey player in the family. Eh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment