Friday, June 1, 2012

Painting, skating, swimming oh my

Well we had a pretty great day today.  We met Andy for lunch at Apple Bee's, Calleigh thought that was kind of neat that we got to see dad's truck he drives.  And she gave dad heck when he honked his horn.  It was really loud.

We came home later and water colored painted.  She loves to paint, so this was a less messy version.  She painted a beautiful art piece that now hangs on our fridge.  Calleigh also got to go skating today, she loves to skate and is doing so well.  She started back in January and has come along way since.  You would think since I work at the ice rink she would just live there with me, however, that is just not the case.  She comes when I have a few openings and skates with me.  She loves it!!!




Today Aidan went swimming for the first time with dad, he loved it, no screaming, no crying just laid back and loved the water.  I think he will do great at swim lessons this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment