Monday, January 17, 2011

Shoes, Shoes, and more Shoes

I think Calleigh has finally caught on to my addiction with shoes.  Andy and I were sitting on the couch, Andy had his shoes sitting next to him.  Calleigh thought it would be a great idea, to try and put his shoes on.  Well you can only imagine what that looked it.  It was absolutely adorable.

Later I find Calleigh in her room, pulling all the "too big" shoes out of her closet trying to put them on.  She did a great job, she ended up getting a pair on.  She wasn't to excited to walk in them, but man did she have a good time trying them all on and of course making a hug mess in the mean time.  I think she has finally figured out how wonderful shoes can be.  Now we just have to get those little feet of hers to grow a little bigger so that she can actually wear all those wonderful "too big" shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment