Saturday, December 4, 2010

Daddy's dressing skills

Okay, so I went to the ice rink this morning and told Andy to get Calleigh dressed.  He asked, "Is there an outfit out for her, or should I find something for her." I said, "No, I didn't get anything out, but just find something to put on her." Well that was a little mistake.  I know, Andy tries really hard, but all mothers know that its just not the same.  When I got home from the ice rink, Calleigh was wearing a light pink skirt, a light pink long shelved shirt, a pair of striped brown and tan legging pants and a pair of white socks pulled up towards her pants.  All with a fuchsia and lime green bow.  I am proud that he actually took the time to finish the outfit with a bow. Way to go dear!!!  He said that she needed a bow because they went out to the grocery store.  I said, "You took her out in public with this outfit."  I know Calleigh doesn't care, but mommy cares.  I guess next time when Andy asks, "Is there an outfit out for her?" I will make sure to say YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment