Sunday, October 3, 2010

Busy, busy week

Well this week was pretty busy, with my mom away, (man she does a lot when she is here) Calleigh and I had to balance our daily routine and a little work too.  Calleigh was very miserable this week, she was cutting a least three teeth that I can see, and fighting off a little cold too.  It was hard, when I had to drag her along to some appointments and skating lessons, but she was a trooper and tried to put on a happy face for everyone else.


On Friday, Calleigh and I got to look after my nephew Austin for a few hours.  Calleigh didn't really know what to do at first, but she soon realized that it was going to be okay and that she could help mom rock him to sleep.  We also went to visit my fellow teacher friends at my old school.  It was really nice to spend some time there and to show off, Calleigh and my nephew to everyone there.

We ended the week with a fantastic family dinner. Andy made some smoked brisket on the smoker, and I made some homemade bake beans,  baked potatoes, and corn muffins.  It was delicious, and it was nice to spend some time with the whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment